Thursday 25 April 2013

V... is for Venison!


Venison is one of the many things I ate for the first time when I got to Scotland. To be honest, I am no cook, so I don't have any recipes of my own. But I do enjoy the very occasional cooking of something that takes a while but tastes delicious. So, here is a recipe that I wish to try someday. I had it at the hostel that I stayed at in Skye and oh my goodness, it was fantastic!

Venison Sausages Braised in Red Wine
  from Millbank Parkland Venison

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is part of the ongoing A-to-Z Challenge. Previously, AyeBerwickCramondDisabilityEdinburghForth BridgeGlasgowHamishIsle of SkyeJohn o' GroatsKirkLoch Lomond and LussMogwaiNecropolisOld Man of StorrPortobelloQueen of ScotsRobert BurnsStirlingTantallon Castle, Urquhart Castle.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Not a fan of venison myself!

Sharon said...

Enjoying your posts.

We don't feed Venison to our dog as she goes hypo!